Saturday, August 18, 2012

Adventure #22: Boardwalk

It's been a long time since I had an "adventure" of any noteworthy significance. Somehow I strayed from a major premise of this blog, but I make a promise to both me and you to at least strive to maintain the integrity of this venture.

This week I treated my staff to a night on the boardwalk, with dinner, dancing, playing in the fountains, games, rides, and lots of fun. On the way home, I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace and satisfaction. And that's precisely the reason I decided to take this journey...alone. I have not laughed so much in a single evening in quite a long time. It was truly unforgettable, and I know how lucky I am to work with such amazing individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the Year: Perseverance

For 2024, I didn't create grandiose resolutions of losing weight, getting fit, or saving money. Instead, I chose a single word and built...