Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Memoir

Memoir. A collection of memories. I've been contemplating writing my memoir for years now, and it miraculously occurred to me that I've already been doing just that. I may not be compiling them into a novel, but I am writing them...in the form of this very blog. And perhaps that is for the best since it appears my memoir has already been written. Please see What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding. Other than names and locations, not much else would differ from Ms. Newman's own memoir. Oh, I may not be as funny either, but I certainly would try!

So, with that premise in mind, you have a number of wholly inappropriate entries forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the Year: Perseverance

For 2024, I didn't create grandiose resolutions of losing weight, getting fit, or saving money. Instead, I chose a single word and built...